I'm taking a look at all my past relationships of any kind, and I've noticed an interesting point. Almost all of them (and I say almost because I haven't checked em all) are in a better relationship now. Which means the common factor in all these relationships is .. well.. me.
I mean, it totally sucks. It makes me feel like I am the solo cause of every relationship of mine ending. I will admit I was the problem for the first times, mostly because I didn't know any better. I didn't put my whole heart into the relationship while the my significant others were. Later on, however, I started putting my whole heart into my relationships. That made me seem controlling and altogether a bit clingy, though I tried not to be. I want to scream out to the world that I am not a crook. I want my girlfriend right now ( who I can actually see a future with) to know that I am fully into this relationship. My heart is into it. I can't see anyone I'd rather be with, or anything I'd rather be doing then spending time with you. I love you. I don't want this to end like my other relationships because I can't lose you. You are waaay to important to me. At the moment, I am not on amazing terms with any of my past relationships. I don't talk to them because.. well I dunno. We just haven't stayed close over the years. That is a fate I refuse to repeat. The world doesn't revolve around me.... but I'd stop it from revolving entirely for another moment with you.
No comments:
Post a Comment