Monday, March 12, 2012
Brand new day
I dunno how many people here have seen/heard Dr. Horrible but that has gotta be the most interesting blog I have ever seen. I mean, it has the straightest gay man I have ever know (NPH ) as well as some other entertaining characters who make the show altogether more enjoyable. What does this have to do with anything? Well the title of one of the blog's songs is Brand new Day. It involves some very quick singing/rhyming and includes a chorus of "It's a brand new day and there's birds in the sky, it's a brand new day and you're gonna die". No, I'm not planning on killing anyone... that would be madness. But there are those times where you feel a bit outta touch with reality. Those are the times I do lose touch.. and at those times I feel like Dr. Horrible. Everyone will die! I might be a bit cynical but what the hell? live life to the fullest right? Probably not the best response to cynicism.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment