And here is the song that I wrote my Freshman year of high school. Better musically I think. dunno bout Lyrically
At first I thought it was perfect
This thing that you and I had shared
But you came with your addictions
Which left me unprepared
It didn't make much sense
Why'd you cease talking to me?
And you with all your values
Almost came too late for you too see
(chorus)
You look outside your window the sun will never rise
Your house it starts to sink in after no more shine
After ignoring me so long your body slips away
Til you finally disappear and I will find you again someday
You wanted me to worship you
Do everything you told me too
But I wanted your love
Sent from up above
Tricky trees and dead end streets
Can't change who you are to me
Leaving all your past behind
Girl you're ruining my mind
You look outside your window the sun will never rise
Your house it starts to sink in after no more shine
After ignoring me so long your body slips away
Til you finally disappear and I will find you again someday
Wake up... Your love's not meant for me
Wake up... My love's not meant for free
(Solo of some sort)
You look outside your window the sun will never rise
Your house it starts to sink in after no more shine
After ignoring me so long your body slips away
You look outside your window the sun will never rise
Your house it starts to sink in after no more shine
After ignoring me so long your body slips away
Til you finally disappear and I will find you again someday
No comments:
Post a Comment