Perhaps I should cheer up a bit ey?
Na. Being depressed suits me too much I think. I guess it really doesn't matter in the end. All that bs of how i act affects those around me just isn't true. If anything, it has the opposite effect! When I'm sad, everyone else is extremely happy! It's madness or something close to that at least. But it's okay I spose. My job in life is to make others happy based on my misery. I am some sort masochist. I love hurting myself in general!
On the other hand... I truly do want to be happy. and I think that I, as well as everyone else in the world, deserves the chance to be happy. Do what makes you happy! is advice that I've heard oh so many times. Not the best advice when my happiness seemed to be a bit outta reach for me. What to do? Ah well. Don't worry be happy. It's the tagline of any stoner.. but it should be the tagline of every person in the world. it'd make things soo much better :).
Til next time-
Ampj
No comments:
Post a Comment